Our association was founded in 1920 by Miss M.M. Hogben, the Principal serving Ying Wa from 1920 to 1925. On 1 March 2006, it was incorporated as a limited company.
- To promote the sense of belonging to YWGS and the cordial friendship among members
- To foster close relationship and better understanding between AA and all other stakeholders of YWGS.
- To help promote YWGS's sustainable development.
- To provide appropriate support for the implementation of YWGS's educational programmes and activities.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Click here to see the full documentation.